- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, raspberries and almonds. In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with salad. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forAlmond-Raspberry Tossed Salad
"I just made this for Easter dinner, and it was a great beginning to the meal! I made everything as suggested, and the only thing I added was crumbled bleu cheese to top off the salad. SO yummy!!! I also made the dressing the night before, and it kept very well in the refrigerator overnight. I think you could easily made a main dish recipe out of this by adding grilled chicken, too! This is a keeper!"