Almond Lemonade Tea
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (4 quarts)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsweetened instant tea
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 14 cups water
- In a 1-gal. container, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add 8 cups water; stir to blend. Add the remaining water. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 94 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 28, 2018
made this lemonade Tea For our get together on memorial day! the family and friends loved it the almond extract gave it a caramel taste to the Tea ! Great idea!! Deb Penn VFE Decatur Al.