Almond Lemonade Tea
My favorite part of the day is sitting down in a comfortable chair with a glass of this tasty tea.—Cheryl Dillon, Fort Collins, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (4 quarts)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsweetened instant tea
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 14 cups water
- In a 1-gal. container, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Add 8 cups water; stir to blend. Add the remaining water. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 94 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Almond Tea in Country Woman November/December 2000
May 28, 2018
made this lemonade Tea For our get together on memorial day! the family and friends loved it the almond extract gave it a caramel taste to the Tea ! Great idea!! Deb Penn VFE Decatur Al.