Almond Ice Cream Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and extract; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and almonds. Serve immediately or freeze.
Aug 29, 2011
I've just finished putting this together for a lunch tomorrow. Delicious, but I had to make half the recipe the second time because there wasn't enough. I made it for 12 and only filled 7 paperlined cups (3.5 oz capacity).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.