Almond Ice Cream Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and extract; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and almonds. Serve immediately or freeze.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 29, 2011
I've just finished putting this together for a lunch tomorrow. Delicious, but I had to make half the recipe the second time because there wasn't enough. I made it for 12 and only filled 7 paperlined cups (3.5 oz capacity).