Almond Green Beans Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter; add the bouillon, celery seed and pepper. Stir in the beans. Cover and cook over medium heat for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in soy sauce and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 150 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Almond Green Beans
"My sister made these to bring to a family dinner and they were wonderful. The flavor combination is unique and really enhances the fresh green beans."