- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (9 ounces) chutney
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Assorted fruit, vegetables or crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add onions, red pepper, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and nutmeg; mix well. Spread onto a platter. Top with chutney; sprinkle with almonds. Serve with fruit, vegetables or crackers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forAlmond Curry Spread
"I made this for a group of friends....they all went crazy for it!"