- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with almonds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forAlmond-Crusted Salmon
"Yes, I did modify it by replacing the almonds with Walnuts -- Awesome!"
"So easy, so tasty, and so nutritious too!"