As a twist to my mother's original recipe, I added toasted almonds for more crunch, taste and nutrition. —Sarah Nevin, Gila, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place coleslaw mix in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds.