- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (14 ounces)
- 1/3 cup almond paste
- 1 package (8 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) cherry cake and pastry filling
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Crumble almond paste into a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 5 seconds to soften if necessary. Stir in the cheese until combined; spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chips.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand until cheese mixture is set. Spread with cherry filling; top with maraschino cherries and almonds. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forAlmond Cherry Pizza
"Thought this was pretty good. Had to kinda home-make the almond paste & Mascarpone cheese. Also had to use one of those "add water" pizza crusts & make it, but all in all it turned out good."