- 10 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the soy sauce, sugar and ginger; cook for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Sprinkle with lemon juice and almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forAlmond Broccoli Stir-Fry
"I had a head of broccoli that needed to be used us quickly. I found this recipe and am so glad that I did. The entire family loved it. I , also, had some leftover cabbage that I shredded and threw in with the broccoli. I actually forgot to add the sugar and we didn't miss it; however, I will try to remember it next time."
"I loved this!"
"This is a excellent sidedish that compliments beef very well. We will be sure to be making this one again!!!"