- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown beef, onion and pepper; drain. Stir in the beans and soups. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-1/2 quarts).
Reviews forAll-American Chili
"didn't really like the pork and beans in it...needed to be more spicy."
"Definitely didn't think it was "chili"; however, I'm convinced if you added more varieties of beans it would be excellent baked beans!"