Rice lovers won’t be able to get enough of this creamy, comforting casserole. Substitute a mushroom Alfredo or three-cheese sauce for equally delicious results.—Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
- 1-1/3 cups refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Alfredo Rice Casserole in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p105
Reviews for Alfredo Rice Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review