- 1-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forAlfredo Chicken Tortellini
"This dish was delish! The bacon made this very flavorful. The next time I make it I will double the tortellini and cut the broccoli up smaller."
"Excellent!!!! Love it!!"
"I love alfredo and this one is no exception. It tastes absolutely superb.There's a coupon for $1 off of any HarvestLand Product here: (They have really good organic chicken. =] )http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/1-off-any-harvestland-product-2.html"
"So easy and good!! I'll have to double the recipe next time!"
"I followed everything in the recipe. One thing I did alittle different was I used spinach cheese tortellini, I added white and golden sweet corn, and I put it in the oven for about 3 minutes to top it off. My daughter is 2 years old and every mother knows how picky they can be, she ate every bit on her plate. Two thumbs up to this recipe."
"This was simple and quick to make! I had most of the ingredients on hand. I did substitute the adobo seasoning with other spices and did not have any broccoli, but the dish tasted great and the family loved it!"
"Ate, ya the bottom ata that"
"what is adobo seasoning I would like to try and make this Thank you"