Alfredo Chicken Supper Recipe
- 12 frozen cheese or mushroom ravioli
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain; set aside. In a skillet, saute chicken breasts in oil until lightly browned on both sides. In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. Add ravioli; toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 5-cup baking dish. Place chicken breasts on top of ravioli. Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Alfredo Chicken Supper
"Haven't made in quite some time. Thank you for reminder that I oughta check RB more often. LOL!"
"Very tasty and quick meal. Could use a little more flavor I think. I will use some Italian seasoning the next time I make this."
"My daughters (8-10) have started turning their noses up at everything I make lately, frustrated I tried this and they LOVED it...lets see if I can make it twice!"
"Great, easy recipe. I'm making it for the 2nd time. I use shredded mozzarella, as that is what I always have on hand."
"Wow...this was really good. It wasn't that hard to fix and I just cut up some regular tomatoes instead of the plum tomatoes to save on cost. I also used reduced fat alfredo sauce and that was just fine. I think next time I make this I'm going to double the recipe for a larger group. Great!"