Alfredo Chicken Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 frozen cheese or mushroom ravioli
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain; set aside. In a skillet, saute chicken breasts in oil until lightly browned on both sides. In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. Add ravioli; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 5-cup baking dish. Place chicken breasts on top of ravioli. Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 18, 2014
Haven't made in quite some time. Thank you for reminder that I oughta check RB more often. LOL!
May 11, 2013
Very tasty and quick meal. Could use a little more flavor I think. I will use some Italian seasoning the next time I make this.
Feb 16, 2011
My daughters (8-10) have started turning their noses up at everything I make lately, frustrated I tried this and they LOVED it...lets see if I can make it twice!
Feb 8, 2011
Great, easy recipe. I'm making it for the 2nd time. I use shredded mozzarella, as that is what I always have on hand.
Jul 1, 2008
Wow...this was really good. It wasn't that hard to fix and I just cut up some regular tomatoes instead of the plum tomatoes to save on cost. I also used reduced fat alfredo sauce and that was just fine. I think next time I make this I'm going to double the recipe for a larger group. Great!