Alfredo Chicken ‘n’ Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, saute broccoli, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 578 calories, 38g fat (12g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 1161mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 5, 2014
Saved recipe just today. Know my husband would love this! Appears very **simple** indeed. Thank you for sharing!!
May 19, 2013
These days it seems hard to find one dish that really appeals to the whole family. This became an immediate "when can we have that again" recipe for all of us.
Mar 2, 2013
Dec 7, 2012
For an everyday recipe,this has become a staple at our house. Delicious with hot pepper jelly
Oct 5, 2012
Apr 12, 2012
I used grand's biscuits instead of making my own. I baked the biscuits on a baking sheet instead of putting in on the meal. They tend to turn out soggy/underdone. I also used a jar of alfredo sauce. Vegetables were not too hard. Very tasty! Will be making this again!
Jan 28, 2012
delicious quick and inexpensive
Jan 17, 2012
This was so good. I added mushrooms with the broccoli and carrots and made baking powder bicuits for the topping instead of the mix in the recipe. The kids loved it!
Dec 30, 2011
Excellent flavor. Very easy to make. Extremely versatile.
Oct 1, 2011
Suggestion Only~Home~made Cream Biscuits are a snap to fix&cut into Squares so no pulling "scrapes together" that can toughen dough.These can be prepared while Skillet Items are being cooked.