Alfredo Bacon Mushroom Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound bacon strips
- 1 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Roll dough into a 15-in. circle; transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon just until done. Drain on paper towels; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Cut mushrooms into 1/2-in. strips; place over cheese so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with bacon and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 313 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Dec 8, 2012
This was delicious! I used turkey bacon & reduced fat alfredo sauce to save a few calories.
Sep 6, 2012
I used ground Italian turkey and it was wonderful...we all loved it!
Feb 21, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised how good this pizza was, definitely adding it to our recipe box. I may even add fresh spinach and/or chicken to it next time. But the flavor is good!
Aug 5, 2010
bacon and mushroom good flavors but way too salty-the jarred alfredo sauce was like salt overload with the cheeses and bacon which already are salty as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.