Air-Fryer Turkey Club Roulades
Weeknights turn elegant when this air-fryer turkey recipe is on the menu. Not a fan of turkey? Substitute lightly pounded chicken breasts. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 3/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bacon strips
- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Place asparagus on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking. Set aside.
- Spread turkey cutlets with Dijon-mayonnaise. Layer with ham, cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning and pepper. Roll up tightly and wrap with bacon.
- In batches, arrange roulades in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until bacon is crisp and turkey is no longer pink, 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Combine sauce ingredients; serve with roulades.
Test Kitchen tip