VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Spritz air fryer basket with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 12-in. square. Cut into four squares. Layer a fourth of the cheese, sauerkraut and corned beef diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal. Place 2 calzones in greased air fryer basket.
- Air fry until golden brown, about 8-12 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove and keep warm; repeat with remaining calzones. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Air Fryer Reuben Calzones in What Can I Cook in My ... 2019