Air-Fryer Pigs in a Poncho
For pigs in a blanket Mexican style, we add refried beans and green chiles. Spice it up even more with pepper jack, jalapenos and guacamole. —Jennifer Stowell, Montezuma, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min./batch
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- Optional: Sour cream and salsa
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Heat hot dogs according to package directions. Spread beans over center of each tortilla; layer with green chiles, olives and cheese. Place hot dog down center of tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- In batches, arrange wraps in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Turn; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown and crisp, 6-8 minutes longer. If desired, serve with sour cream and salsa.
Test Kitchen tip