Air-Fryer Jamaican Jerk Pork Chops
These sweet, spicy air fryer pork chops can be thrown together in minutes, but they definitely don't taste like it. Serve them with a side of jasmine rice and you'll feel like you're on a tropical vacation. —Allison Ulrich, Frisco, Texas
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 4 boneless thin-cut pork loin chops (2 to 3 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium sweet orange pepper
- 1/2 medium sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a small bowl, mix butter and peach preserves until combined; set aside.
- 2. Sprinkle chops with seasonings. Place in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Cut peppers into thin strips. Place in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp-tender and lightly browned, 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return chops to basket; top with butter mixture. Cook until butter is melted, 1-2 minutes. If desired, serve with rice.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC