Air-Fryer Ham & Cheese Breakfast Bundles
My family looks forward to these rich and delicious egg bundles. They're perfect for holidays, brunches and birthdays. Thanks to your air fryer, they're fast, too! —Cindy Bride, Bloomfield, Iowa
- 5 sheets phyllo dough (14x9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 325°. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface; brush with butter. Layer with four additional phyllo sheets, brushing each layer. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to keep it from drying out.) Cut layered sheets crosswise in half, then lengthwise in half.
- 2. Place each stack in a greased 4-oz. ramekin. Fill each with a piece of cream cheese. Carefully break an egg into each cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; top with ham, cheese, bread crumbs and chives. Bring phyllo together above filling; pinch to seal and form bundles.
- 3. Place ramekins in air-fryer basket; brush with remaining butter. Cook until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.
1 bundle: 301 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 241mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC