Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Turnovers
I adore the combo of pears, blue cheese and walnuts in a salad, so I turned them into this ham and cheese turnover recipe—and they were a hit. I added black forest ham to make it a meal in one. Just add a salad of field greens with a balsamic vinaigrette and you have a decadent (and healthy!) dinner. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced black forest deli ham
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced and divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust into a 12-in. square. Cut into four squares. Layer ham, half of pear slices, walnuts and blue cheese diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal.
- In batches, arrange turnovers in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 4-6 minutes on each side. Garnish with remaining slices.