Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Turnovers
I adore the combo of pears, blue cheese and walnuts in a salad, so I turned them into this ham and cheese turnover recipe—and they were a hit. I added black forest ham to make it a meal in one. Just add a salad of field greens with a balsamic vinaigrette and you have a decadent (and healthy!) dinner. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced black forest deli ham
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced and divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust into a 12-in. square. Cut into four squares. Layer ham, half of pear slices, walnuts and blue cheese diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal.
- In batches, arrange turnovers in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 4-6 minutes on each side. Garnish with remaining slices.
Nutrition Facts1 turnover: 357 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 885mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Black Forest Ham, Blue Cheese, Pear and Walnut Tur in tasteofhome.com