Air-Fryer Garlic-Butter Steak
This quick and easy air-fryer steak recipe is restaurant-quality. It's about to become a staple at your house, too! —Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 400°. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Place steak in air-fryer basket. Cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Serve with steak.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC