Air Fried Ravioli
While visiting a friend who just moved to St. Louis, Missouri, I tried fried ravioli at almost every restaurant we visited! When I got home, I had to try to replicate them, and I think this air-fryer ravioli recipe comes pretty close. —Cristina Carrera, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen beef ravioli, thawed
- Cooking spray
- Fresh minced basil, optional
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and basil. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip ravioli in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In batches, arrange ravioli in a single layer in greased air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes. Turn; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes longer. If desired, immediately sprinkle with basil and additional Parmesan cheese. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Test Kitchen tip