Ahoy Matey! Cupcakes
For pirate lovers and treasure hunters, these cupcakes will be the stars of your party. Sail the seven seas! All you need are a few pieces of candy and some fruit rolls. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 40 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Fruit by the Foot fruit roll
- Froot Loops
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- M&M's miniature baking bits
- Black shoestring licorice
- Frost cupcakes. To build each cupcake: for bandanna, cut a crescent-shaped piece of fruit snack; add to top of cupcake. Cut fruit snack strips, 1/4-inch x 1-inch; Twist 2 strips together to form tie; place on bandanna. Add a fruit loop earing.
- Cut fruit snack into mouth shape; add to cupcake. Create an eye patch using black licorice and chocolate chips. Cut black licorice into a mustache shape. Add an M&M eye and nose.
Originally published as Ahoy Matey! Cupcakes in Fun Food