After-Dinner Mocha White Chocolate
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender. Add hot milk; cover and process until frothy. Serve in mugs. Top with whipped cream and cocoa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without whipped cream): 342 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 29, 2015
A delicious pick-me-up! Thank you, Scarlett, for sharing this recipe.
Oct 20, 2013
Would have liked more coffee taste, but this was good too.
Jan 29, 2013
This was very good and easy to make. I thought it was a bit sweet and strong but I added a bit more milk and it was perfect.