Acorn Squash with Peaches Recipe
Serve up squash in a deliciously different new way! “This recipe's sure to win over folks who don't think they like squash. I enjoy it served with poultry.” Mary Louise Fash - Walterboro, South Carolina
- 2 small acorn squash
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Cut squash in half; remove seeds. Place cut side up in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place the peaches, brown sugar and lemon juice in a food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spoon over squash; dot with butter. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 173 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Acorn Squash with Peaches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC