Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Jones Canadian Bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 446 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1104mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Oct 10, 2011
We just did not care for this.
Oct 4, 2010
This makes a wonderful breakfast on the go for us. I have found that if I remove the core and slice the apple into rings rather than wedges, keeping it all together as you eat is much simpler.
Aug 31, 2010
I liked how quick and easy this was to put together. It made a nice healthy meal or snack. I think it is a good idea to cut the apple slices pretty thin, because it was a little hard for my kids to manage. The top part of the sandwich kept falling off. But it was still tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.