- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forABC Melt
"We just did not care for this."
"This makes a wonderful breakfast on the go for us. I have found that if I remove the core and slice the apple into rings rather than wedges, keeping it all together as you eat is much simpler."