A Touch of Greek Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Pepper to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a blender, combine the milk, cottage cheese, feta cheese, oregano, lemon zest and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 54 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 milk.
Aug 11, 2019
Very easy and yummy dip! I served with pita chips and raw veggies along with Gyros-made a yummy meal. I omitted the milk for a thicker texture.
Feb 9, 2012
Wish I'd checked this site before making.Very bland and runny. I added a little sour cream and hope by sitting in fridge for awhile it will thicken up or in the trash it goes. Sorry. Maybe something is missing in the ingredients???
Apr 27, 2010
The taste was ok but it was very runny. I checked the amount of the ingredients to make sure I hadn't made of mistake, and I hadn't.
Dec 25, 2008
This wasn't great. We made this and found it very bland when made following recipe exactly. We added salt and garlic and it still just didn't taste very good. I probably won't make it again. Thank you anyway. We love so much on this site that we are surprised to find something we don't like.