- 1 carton (10 ounces) hummus
- 1 cup refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Greek olives, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- In a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate, layer first six ingredients; top with olives, if desired, and pepperoncini. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 5 1/2 cups
Reviews for9-Layer Greek Dip
"This was great, I made it on pizza pan for very nice visual."
"Fun & delicious! My family didn't care for the artichoke hearts in this but everything else was a hit. I made the hummus and tzatizi myself instead of using store bought."