- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped green pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup and seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Garnish with green pepper and cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews for30-Minute Chili
"A little on the bland side, but really quick!"
"Very simple and quick even my very picky 3 year old loves it!"
"yummy and simple"
"This is my husbands favorite chilli recipe! The only thing I do different is add a can of chilli ready diced tomatoes. This is a frequently made dish at our house!"
"Make it all the time!"
"Instead of chilli beans i use refried beans for those who do not like texture of whole beans"
"Cut recipe in half.3 t chili powder(instead of 2t)ADD: 2 C tomato juiceTop with sour cream and shredded cheese"