30 Minute Almond Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 cup Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Toss chicken with dressing in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Stir in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer 10 minutes. Add beans; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over rice mixture.
Sep 1, 2016
This recipe tasted very good, but the chicken thighs I prepared didn't brown like the ones in the photo. I didn't have regular Italian salad dressing, so I used creamy Italian. I'm not sure if that made the difference. I will definitely make this again. My family liked it and it was quick and easy to prepare.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.