2 a.m. Feeding Snack Bars
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup each milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips and vanilla or white chips
- 3 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs and butter; add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with candy bar pieces. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 199 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 28, 2018
Mar 2, 2013
Just made this recipe this morning to serve company for lunch's dessert. The aroma as it baked was mouth-watering! The flavor was good but the texture was cake-like and not as moist as I like. I will put left-overs in good containers and try to finish them before they totally dry out.
Oct 3, 2011
Great recipe to make for your family or to take to friends and neighbors! Easy and oh so yummy!
Apr 28, 2011
These were easy brownies to make. I used milk, semi-sweet chocolates and butterscotch pieces. To make healthier for a new momma, use whole wheat flour and 1/4 cup of ground flax and wheat germ. Also, consider using stevia instead of refined sugar.
Mar 20, 2011
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!
Aug 5, 2010
I used another brownie recipe that I love and added peanut butter/milk chocolate chips to the batter and sprinkled with the chopped snickers bar. Delish!