1-2-3 Grilled Salmon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 6 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 322 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 17, 2012
Got great comments from my wife who enjoys salmon presented in different ways. Will make again when we have company. It's quick and easy!
Mar 23, 2012
My husband and I love this recipe. He told his mom about it, she fixed it, and my father-in-law that doesn't really care for salmon liked it.
Sep 8, 2011
My family enjoyed this salmon (even my 3 year old). I did not drizzle the remaining marinade over the fish after grilling and it was still very flavorful. Will definately make again! Thanks!
May 9, 2011
This was delicious, but it's hard to tell how much of that was due to the marinade and how much was thanks to the grilling and the high quality salmon in general. But we loved it and plan to use it in the future. The ingredients are all simple things we have on hand, which is nice. My kids loved it too, by the way.
Apr 6, 2011
We kicked this up with a chile spice blend before putting on the grill. Really liked the soy sauce & mustard subtle flavors.
Mar 24, 2011
It was ok.