1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain fish and discard marinade. On a greased grill rack, grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 322 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two
"Just the right kick without being too much. I thought it enhanced the taste of the salmon."