More Grilled Pork Recipes »
- 6 pounds Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once. Yield: about 24 servings.
Reviews for1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage
"The 2 EE's- Excellent and easy!!"
"One of those things that is just so tasty and everyone loves!"
"very easy and very yummy!!"
"SUPER easy, Super tastey! Great for football, & UFC fight night! Will absolutely make again!"
"Fairly basic but tasty"
"I love this recipe, so easy and sweetly delicious. I like to cut the 2-inch pieces horizontally so that the inside gets a little firmer."
"quick and tasty!"
"This was great for a large group of people. I made it for a group of 50 and doubled the recipe and it got rave reviews no leftovers!!!!"
"I love this recipe! EVERY time I make it, there are NO leftovers!"