- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 439 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1463mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
- Sep 11, 2014
The 2 EE's- Excellent and Easy!!
- Dec 28, 2013
This is an easy and quick recipe to make and serve. My husband loved it as did my five year old daughter who is extremely picky.
- Nov 16, 2011
One of those things that is just so tasty and everyone loves!
- Nov 1, 2011
very easy and very yummy!!
- Oct 9, 2011
SUPER easy, Super tastey! Great for football, & UFC fight night! Will absolutely make again!
- Sep 21, 2011
Fairly basic but tasty
- Apr 25, 2010
I love this recipe, so easy and sweetly delicious. I like to cut the 2-inch pieces horizontally so that the inside gets a little firmer.
- Apr 17, 2010
Quick and tasty!
- Jan 15, 2010
This was great for a large group of people. I made it for a group of 50 and doubled the recipe and it got rave reviews no leftovers!!!!
- Sep 19, 2009
I love this recipe! EVERY time I make it, there are NO leftovers!