Submit a Recipe
Taste of Home has published family-favorite recipes from real home cooks like you in our magazines, books and website for more than 20 years. So join the fun and share your best recipes!
Note: You will need to log in before submitting a recipe. Here's a quick primer on creating a free account and logging in.
Submit Your Recipe to the Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Our editors want to see your recipes! For a chance to be published in one of our magazines, books or websites, submit your favorite dishes in the following categories (and be sure to check back often as the categories update frequently):
- Game-Day Slow Cooker Recipes: Count on your crock for a winning spread of honey chipotle wings, corn and jalapeno dip, Buffalo chicken meatball sliders, pulled pork nachos and more.
- Chili Recipes: We're sounding the siren for your best-ever chili recipes. Whether it's family-friendly mild or four-alarm spicy, send your firehouse chili recipes our way.
- Stuffed Recipes: Do you pack chops with provolone and spinach or peppers with quinoa and black beans? We want your recipes that get stuffed for the better.
Enter Your Recipe in a Contest
Submit your best dish into one of our current recipe contests for a chance to win big prizes and a featured spot in a Taste of Home magazine.
More Info for Recipe Creators
- Want to send in your favorite recipe, handy tip, fun idea or photo to share with your fellow readers? We'd love to hear from you! Read the Contributor Guidelines & FAQs to learn how to get involved.
- How does a recipe get the Taste of Home stamp of approval? See what happens to your recipe after you submit it to the Test Kitchen.
- Browse this collection of winning recipes, all of which have won raves in contests previously published in our magazines.
- Subscribe to our family of cooking magazines—Taste of Home, Simple & Delicious and Country Woman—for the newest contests and winning recipes from home cooks like you.