Recipes We Need
Visit this page to find out what recipes our Food Editors are looking for.
We've broken down recipe needs by magazine, however, you do not need to be a subscriber of that magazine to submit a recipe. Recipes that don't fit into the magazine you submitted to may be considered for a different magazine, our Web sites, cookbooks, promotions and other publications.
- Recipes using rotisserie chicken.
- Snacks that you would serve to your guests when hosting a baby or bridal shower.
- When "he" (your special someone) plans a party, what recipes will be on the menu?
- Entrees prepared in 30 minutes or less that feature chicken, beef, turkey, ham, seafood/fish, meatless, pork or sausage.
- Three recipes that go together to make a meal and can be prepared and on the table in a total of 30 minutes or less
Note: Recipes will need to be submitted individually. Please indicate in the 'notes' box on the recipe submission form that your recipe is part of a meal. Include the names of the other recipes in your meal.
- Quick and easy side dishes using fresh or frozen vegetables or fruit.
- Easy to prepare slow-cooked or oven-baked main dishes.
- Weeknight family-friendly entrees that are lower in calories, fat and sodium. We are especially in need of beef, pork and meatless entrees.
- Light desserts from quick and easy brownies and parfaits to impressive cakes and pies.
- Veggie side dishes that are lower in calories, fat and sodium.
- Your favorite grilling recipes…entrees, sides and even dessert.
- Recipes lower in fat and calories using fresh herbs from your garden.
- Favorite Tex-Mex recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.