Contributor Guidelines and FAQs
Want to send in your favorite recipe, handy tip, fun idea or photo to share with your fellow readers? We'd love to hear from you! Here's how to get involved:
- See the latest recipe requests from our editors at tasteofhome.com/submit, then share your recipes here.
- When submitting recipes, be specific with directions, measurements and sizes of cans, packages and pans. Each recipe must be your original work. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Please share a few words about the recipe and yourself.
- Although we are unable to acknowledge receipt of submissions, we'll let you know if your recipes are published.
- By submitting material to us, you grant RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC, its affiliates, partners and licensees worldwide use of the material without time limitation, and the right to include your name and city/state in connection with any such use. We may modify, reproduce and distribute your material in any medium (now or hereafter existing) and in any manner or appropriate place, including but not limited to magazines, promotional merchandise, and marketing and other related materials. We test recipes submitted to us and reserve the right to alter them as needed. We may contact you via phone, email or mail regarding your submission.
- Submit stories, tips, photos or other nonrecipe content by email to email@example.com or mail to:
TASTE OF HOME
1610 N 2ND ST STE 102
MILWAUKEE WI 35212-3906
All materials must be your original work. We do not return submitted materials, so be sure to keep a duplicate. Please submit high-resolution digital photos as JPEGs at 300 dpi.
Frequently Asked Questions
I realized that there was an error in a recipe that I have already submitted. How do I make a correction and re-submit the recipe?
It's easy. Just go to your recipe box and click "edit" next to the recipe to make your corrections. Once you save your changes, your recipe will be updated in our database. Find tips for using your recipe box here.
How will I know if my recipe has won a contest or will be published in a magazine or cookbook?
If your recipe is selected as a contest winner or published in any one of our publications, you will be notified by email.
Can I submit more than one recipe to the same contest?
Yes, you can submit as many different recipes as you'd like.
If my recipe isn't published right away, how long do you hold recipes for future publications?
We keep recipes for several years to consider for publishing. We will contact you if we use your recipes in any of our publications.