The Best Black Friday Deals for Home Cooks
Black Friday marks the beginning of the holiday shopping rush. But you can relax because we scoped out all the best Black Friday deals for kitchen gadgets, gizmos and must-haves on your list.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It’s that most wonderful time of the year. We’re talking about Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving when America gets down to the serious business of shopping for the holidays. Psst: Want to know who isn’t open on Thanksgiving this year? We found out.
Why all the mania? Well, there are fantastic deals to be had, especially when it comes to kitchen gear. (Keep an eye out for our Best Loved Brands!) To avoid the frenzy and keep the guesswork out of Black Friday shopping, we’ve rounded up the best deals for home cooks around the country.
- In-store: 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday hours vary
- Online: 10 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27
- Instant Pot Appliances: Yep, the pressure cooker company now makes a bunch of other gadgets. Get a blender, air fryer or a 6-qt. pressure cooker for only $49 a pop.
- T-Fal Kitchen Solutions Set: Know an aspiring home cook who’s just starting out? Get every pot, pan and kitchen gadget they need. This easy-care set is $49 for 20 pieces. Bonus points if you give them these recipes, too.
- The Pioneer Woman Cookware: Whether you love Ree Drummond (we do!) or just dig floral print—Walmart is offering deals on select Pioneer Woman kitchen items. Get a huge $90 savings on her 24-piece cookware set or save $40 on her signature 7-qt. slow cooker that’s uber-popular with home cooks.
- In-store: 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day; 7 a.m. Black Friday. Check Target’s store locator for up the hours for your local store.
- Online: 12 a.m. Thanksgiving Day (for REDcard holders only); regular online sales start on Thursday evening.
- KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Mixer: Doorbuster alert! There are plenty of reasons you’ll love a KitchenAid stand mixer (it’s our Test Kitchen’s best-loved brand) but a 49% savings really seals the deal. Get it for $230 here.
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven: Get a $75 Target gift card when you buy this handy countertop appliance (it’s just $200).
- Ninja 1200W Kitchen System: Don’t think twice about replacing your tired, old blender this year. Get Ninja’s all-in-one machine for under $100. This powerful tool absolutely crushes it with useful add-ons like a “Total Crushing Pitcher” that blitzes through ice and a food processor attachment that can create silky-smooth purees.
- In-store: 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, store hours may vary by location
- Online: 12:01 a.m. (CT) Monday, November 25. Online doorbuster sales start at 12:01 a.m. Thanksgiving Day.
- PowerXL 6-Quart Air Fryer: Our Test Kitchen recently named this brand among its favorites. After Black Friday shopping, you can try it for yourself for just $76.49 after a 15% off coupon.
- Amazon Smart Speakers: Alexa does so much more than play your favorite music—she actually works wonders in the kitchen, too. Get Echo Dot for just $22 (more than half-off!) during Kohl’s doorbuster sale.
- KitchenAid Small Kitchen Electrics: On Black Friday, $30 will get you a hand mixer, an immersion blender or a mini food processor from this beloved brand.
- In-store: 10 a.m. Wednesday, November 27; 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day; 6 a.m. Black Friday
- Online: Wednesday, November 27
- Ninja Coffee Maker: Get the perfect cup of joe every morning when you get this specialty coffee station. Before 1 p.m., it’s only $100—more than 55% off the regular price.
- Martha Stewart Cast-Iron Cookware: Is Grandma sick of loaning you her cast iron? Save big on Martha’s enameled cast iron at this Black Friday sale. Then, put them to work with our best cast iron recipes.
- Henkels Knives: Every home cook should have a good set of knives. Luckily, for a doorbuster price of $70, Macy’s is offering this 12-piece knife block set that makes it easy to chop, mince or julienne.
It’s not the holiday without the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Check out 12 incredible facts that you might miss during the show.
- In-store: 2 p.m. Thanksgiving Day (early arrivers could receive coupons for $500, $100 or $10 off)
- Online: Now
- Cooks Small Appliances: A whole slew of Cooks countertop gadgets—from a waffle maker to a power blender—are on sale for just $22. After a mail-in rebate, they’re $8 each!
- Pyrex Storage Set: Buy that special someone (or yourself) an 18-piece glass container set for a super-organized cupboard. A steal at $35, down from $78.
- Cooks Kitchen in a Box: This giant set (really, it’s 52 pieces) of stainless steel kitchen must-haves is on sale for $40 after a mail-in rebate.