Wendy’s Just Revealed Its Brand-New Frosty Sundaes and We’re Ready for the Upgrade
I've been waiting for Wendy's to make this Frosty announcement since the '90s.
When hunger calls, you know where to go—Wendy’s, the most wonderful fast-food stop of them all! Call me biased, but Wendy’s has been my go-to for tasty food basically my entire life. I mean, come on. How can you resist the square burgers or the urge to dip fries in a Frosty?
Speaking of Frostys, we’ve got some incredible news. You’ll soon be able to order this cold, creamy treat as a Frosty Sundae.
What’s on the Wendy’s Frosty Sundaes?
You heard me right, folks. Frosty Sundaes. The child in me is already jumping with joy at the thought of ’em! There’s a lot you may not know about the Wendy’s Frosty, but I know for a fact I didn’t see this amazing gift coming our way.
Here are the Frosty Sundae flavors to expect:
- Chocolate Lovers Frosty Sundae: Choose between a vanilla or chocolate Frosty base topped with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce, crushed Oreo pieces and whipped cream. It’s always a good time when chocolate is involved.
- Classic Strawberry Frosty Sundae: Choose between a vanilla or chocolate Frosty base topped with strawberry sauce, sprinkles and whipped cream. It’s not quite the same as the Strawberry Frosty, but you won’t catch me complaining. I’ll take one, please!
- Marshmallow Charms Frosty Sundae: Choose between a vanilla or chocolate Frosty base topped with Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel sauce, Lucky Charms Marshmallows and whipped cream. This is an absolute winner for kids and the best idea I’ve ever heard. Thank you, Wendy’s.
Where Can I Get ‘Em?
In a perfect world, they’d be available everywhere right now. But unfortunately, they’re only in Ohio (where Wendy’s headquarters is located) for now. If you’re in the state, these are the restaurants you can visit to try a Frosty Sundae:
- 3040 Northwest Boulevard, Upper Arlington, 43221
- 1100 Dublin Road, Columbus, 43215
- 6195 Glick Road, Dublin, 43065
You can also visit the Wendy’s Hamburger Stand in Heath, Ohio for their permanent Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Frosty Sundaes. Hopefully, these Sundaes do well enough that the entire country will be able to order them, too. I can’t wait!