July is synonymous with many things: summer, vacation, BBQs—and the kick off of Amazon Prime Day on July 15. But, now a another sale can be added to the list.
Target recently announced it will hold its biggest online sale on July 15 and 16. The retailer hosted a One-Day Sale last year, which proved so successful they decided to tack on another day of deals and discounts. Similarly, Amazon Prime has bumped up their annual sale to two days. The e-commerce giant will offer upwards of a million deals across 18 countries for the fifth year in a row.
A guide to Target’s Deal Days.
Unlike Amazon Prime Day, which is exclusive to Prime members, Target Deal Days doesn’t require a membership. Instead, everyone is given the opportunity to save big on thousands of items across Target.com and on the Target app, with new deals offered each day. The Black Friday sale event is especially enticing because you can get your orders the same day using Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery shopped by Shipt.
“Last year’s Target.com One-Day Sale was one of our biggest days of the year for online sales,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Target. “This year, we’re giving guests more discounts across even more of our assortment with two days to save on hundreds of thousands of items and offering the best options in retail for delivery and pick up on their terms, including same-day.”
Expect the following deals on Day One (Monday, July 15):
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Great deals on top kitchen brands, like Instant Pot, KitchenAid and more
- Save on top floor-care items from Shark, Dyson, Hoover and more
- Buy two, get one free on books
- 25% off 23andMe DNA test kits
And don’t miss out on the deals happening on Day Two (Tuesday, July 16):
- 5% off Target eGiftCards (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floor-care
- Great deals for the family, like 30% off swim and select sandals
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids
- Up to 30% off Evenflo car seats and strollers
If that’s not enough, Target’s press release states: And that’s just the start. We’ll have even more deals starting first thing Monday, July 15 and running through Tuesday, July 16, until 11:59 p.m. CT.
Note: Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.