- Built on Taste of Home’s user-generated-content model, Simple & Delicious is the grab-and-go food magazine for busy people, delivering quick and easy meals.
- The magazine features recipes submitted by readers that are selected through a rigorous testing process at the Taste of Home test kitchens in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The unique user-generated content drives unmatched engagement across platforms.
- Recipes appearing in Simple & Delicious can always be prepared with budget-friendly everyday ingredients.
- Every issue is packed with more than 100 irresistibly easy recipes, plus fast-fix weeknight meal ideas, with beautiful color photos.
- Along with simple recipes, home cooks can find time-saving shopping, cooking and serving tips, reader-submitted shortcuts, secrets from the pros, and handy grocery lists to get dinner on the table in a flash.
- Features in the magazine include:
30 in 30: guaranteed to get dinner on the table in a half-hour or less5-Ingredient Dishes: you’ll be surprised what you can put together with just a few items from the grocery store
Eat Smart Icon: find recipes packed with healthy ingredients by looking for the Eat Smart icon
Contest Winners: award-winning recipes from expert home cooks around the country
- Simple & Delicious is published six times a year, with one million readers. It is available via subscription, the iPad through the iTunes Store, and on newsstands wherever magazines are sold.
- For the latest on food and recipes from Simple & Delicious, visit tasteofhome.com/simple.