Turns out the Pioneer Woman Instant Pot was only the beginning! Ree Drummond recently launched a line of Pioneer Woman entrées, sides and breakfast bowls at Walmart. It’s convenient and tastes like it was made on Ree’s ranch in Oklahoma? Yes please!
Here’s a Closer Look at Each Dish
To create the lineup of Pioneer Woman food, Ree Drummond drew inspiration from her family’s most frequent meal requests. Each entrée and side dish serves two, and includes four classic mains:
- Smothered Chicken ($5.98) – It has a rich and creamy sherry sauce.
- Fried Chicken ($6.98) – Boneless fried chicken topped with savory gravy. Classic.
- Country Fried Steak ($6.98) – Here’s a cowboy favorite: steak that’s tender, crisp and topped with gravy.
- Bacon Meatloaf ($5.98) – Ree makes her meatloaf with bacon and tops it with a sweet-and-spicy ketchup.
The entrées are all priced below $7, making them a grab-and-go dinner that won’t bust your grocery budget.
Each of the mains pair well with any one of the Pioneer Woman’s Savory Sides, like the corkscrew-shaped Mac & Cheese and Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Look for the Loaded Mashed Potatoes, too, which are filled with all the creamy, buttery, bacon-y goodness you’d expect from Ree’s kitchen.
The savory sides are each $3.98, so you can dish up home-cooked helpings in minutes, and for less than you’d spend on the ingredients to make them from scratch.
But What’s for Breakfast?
You can also start your day with one of Ree’s signature Bowls for Breakfast, courtesy of the three protein-packed bowls. To enjoy the hearty goodness, all you have to do is crack in a couple of eggs and cook!
- Country Breakfast Bowl ($2.98) – A hearty cowboy breakfast made with beef, cheese, potatoes, bell peppers and gravy.
- Meaty Breakfast Bowl ($3.48) – This one is packed with sausage, bacon, ham, potatoes and Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses.
- Tex Mex Breakfast Bowl ($2.98) – Want a breakfast fiesta? This bowl is loaded with salsa, cheese, chorizo and topped with crunchy tortilla chips.
“My number one goal with my new line of entrées and sides is to give folks a taste of my family’s favorite dishes, all ready to heat and serve,” says Ree. “For those times you’re rushed or just don’t have time to prep and cook food from scratch…this is the next best thing!”
For those times you do want to cook, check out the potluck recipes that the Pioneer Woman loves most.