The Pioneer Woman Just Dropped Her Own Coffee Line
Of course there's a Pioneer Woman coffee inspired by Ree's famous brownies.
After launching a line of rustic comfort food straight out of her kitchen, Ree Drummond, aka the Pioneer Woman, is back to bring us more from her Oklahoma ranch. This time, she’s about to make waking up in the morning better—with a whole lineup of single-serve coffees.
The Pioneer Woman has written a New York Times bestselling cookbook and hosts her own show on the Food Network, so you can bet she knows what she’s talking about when it comes to the kitchen. And after seeing these flavors, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about coffee, too!
Everything You Need to Know
The line has 3 no-frills non-flavored roasts:
- Up & At ‘Em: Breakfast Roast
- Saddle Up: Medium Roast
- Giddy Up: Dark Roast
For those a prefer a sweeter start to the day, the Pioneer Woman coffee line features a variety of delicately flavored roasts that’ll have your morning cup of joe tasting just like dessert (with way fewer calories):
- Hazelnut Vanilla: A blend of toasty hazelnut and warm vanilla
- Cinnamon Rolls: A decadent mix inspired by Ree’s mom’s legendary cinnamon roll recipe
- Toffee Creme Brulee: Full of custardy goodness, a tribute to Ree’s favorite dessert
- Caramel Fudge Brownie: Reminiscent of rich, fudgy brownies with notes of sweet caramel (inspired by this recipe)
- Pecan Pie: A fall favorite inspired by the Drummond family’s favorite dessert
- French Vanilla: A classic that shows up often in Ree’s coffee rotation
- Pumpkin Spice: Sugar, spice and everything nice
We’re also keeping our eyes peeled for a very special blend that’s rumored to be out soon: Spicy Cowgirl, Ree’s signature morning drink. It’s made with chocolate and cinnamon, with a spicy kick from chile and cayenne. We can’t wait to pair it with our favorite Mexican-inspired breakfast recipes.
Ree Drummond is a big fan of starting her day off (and continuing it) with a cup of morning joe. As she says, “Mornings come very early on our ranch. Coffee is one of my favorite things about rising and shining, and I love to sip it all day.” Same!
Where Can I Get the Coffee?
The single-serve coffees are available online on the Amazon and Walmart websites at $14.95 for a pack of 24, with ground beans slated for release later in 2021. The entire coffee line will be available at retailers nationwide later this year, so giddyup, cowboys and girls—we’re getting us a cuppa!
See what Ree Drummond orders for breakfast at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile.