Pillsbury Just Dropped a Whole Lineup of Funfetti + Oreo Baking Mixes
You can have a Funfetti Oreo cake topped with Funfetti Oreo frosting and complete with Funfetti Oreo cookie pieces. Yes, please!
Imagine this: You’re eight years old, your best friend’s birthday party is this afternoon, and you’re about to head over to her house. You play a few games, open some presents…but then it’s time for cake. You know what’s underneath that heavy helping of delicious frosting? A bright, rainbow-speckled Funfetti cake. Obviously!
We love Funfetti for a multitude of reasons, whether it’s the sweet taste or the nostalgia. If you love it as much as I do, I come bearing superb news. Pillsbury and Oreo have decided to team up for some out-of-this-world baking mixes that we truly cannot wait to try.
What Kind of Baking Mixes Can We Expect?
We recently previewed the Funfetti brownie mix filled with Oreo pieces, which is a rich, chocolaty brownie mix riddled with Oreo pieces. While this mix lacks the normal technicolor collage we’re used to, the flavor is still perfect as ever. I can’t say no to a good batch of brownies!
Now it’s time to get down to the nitty-gritty. Here’s the full list of baking mixes:
- Funfetti Vanilla Cake Mix with Oreo Cookie Pieces: This mix includes a vanilla cream-flavored cake (to mimic the taste of the “white stuff” in an Oreo) riddled with Oreo cookie pieces throughout. Yuuuuuumm!
- Funfetti Chocolate Cake Mix with Oreo Cookie Pieces: This mix is much like the vanilla one except for the dark cocoa flavoring. Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of Oreo cookie pieces included.
- Funfetti Vanilla Frosting with Oreo Cookie Pieces: For the final touch on everything, of course!
- Funfetti Brownie Mix with Oreo Cookie Pieces: We talked about how excited we are for this one up above.
- Funfetti Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Oreo Cookie Pieces: This is the one I’m MOST excited for. Any kind of Funfetti Oreo waffle is a total winner in my book!
Funfetti for All!
Check out your local grocery store for these mixes before they totally run out. We can’t imagine they’re going to last very long on the shelves!