You probably know Guy Fieri for his Food Network show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, which has been on the air for over 12 years. Or maybe you know him for his willingness to feed first responders when disaster strikes.
But did you know that Guy Fieri is also a restaurateur? Last year, he opened Chicken Guy! in Orlando, a Disney hot spot that unsurprisingly focuses on the many ways to eat chicken.
If you’re not in Orlando, that’s OK, because the second Chicken Guy! restaurant is about to open in Miami. Not even in Florida? Guess what: Fieri and his business partner, Robert Earl, have promised us that Chicken Guy! will soon be across the map.
Will your town be the next Flavortown?
There’s no official word yet on the next Chicken Guy! locations. For now, you’ll have to make a trip to Florida if you want to sample Guy Fieri’s secret fried chicken recipe or pickle fries. It might be worth a visit—because both restaurants will have 22 different dipping sauces for its chicken tenders.
What are those 22 dipping sauces?
The Chicken Guy! menu splits the sauces into three lists, and every single one sounds like the bomb-dot-com:
Now we know exactly what’s in Guy’s famous Donkey Sauce!
- Special Sauce: Mayo + Ketchup + Mustard + Pickle Juice + Chicken Guy! Special Spices & Seasonings
- Donkey Sauce: Mayo + Roasted Garlic + Mustard + Worcestershire + Lemon
- Ranchero: Roasted Tomato + Bell Peppers + Chilies + Cumin + Garlic + Onion + Cilantro
- Curry Mayo: Coriander + Cumin + Turmeric + Chili Powder + Garlic + Lime + Mayo
- Wasabi Honey: Wasabi + Honey + Lime
- Cumin Lime Mojo: Cumin + Lime + Cilantro + Roasted Garlic
- Garlic Parmesan: Mayo + Roasted Garlic + Parmesan + Parsley + Black Pepper
- Avocado Crema: Avocado + Sour Cream + Cilantro + Lime
Donkey Sauce is only one of the foods that Guy Fieri thinks are off the hook.
Despite the sauces being “classics,” they sound anything but ordinary.
- Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ: Kentucky Bourbon + Brown Sugar + Molasses + Apple Cider Vinegar
- Buffalo: Red Chilies + Jalapeño + Garlic + Onion + Paprika + Vinegar
- Bleu Cheese: Crumbled Bleu Cheese + Mayo + Lemon + Sour Cream
- Buttermilk Ranch: Buttermilk + Mayo + Dill + Chives + Garlic + Onion
- Lemon Pepper: Mayo + Lemon + Honey + Black Pepper
- Honey Mustard: Yellow Mustard + Mayo + Honey + Lemon
- Teriyaki: Soy Sauce + Brown Sugar + Sesame + Garlic
- Sweet ‘n’ Sour: Orange + Pineapple + Honey + Vinegar
This might be enough to put Chicken Guy! on our list of the country’s top fast food fried chicken.
Hot ‘n’ Spicy
The Mayor of Flavortown has shown us that he can handle heat—and now guests can try to keep up.
- Chipotle Ranch: Chipotle Peppers + Smoked Paprika + Buttermilk Ranch
- Nashville Hot Honey: Honey + Red Chilies + Cayenne + Garlic + Onion
- Peri Peri: Roasted Red Bell Peppers + Chilies + Garlic + Onion + Paprika + Oregano + Lemon
- Habanero Hot Sauce: Fresh Habanero + Vinegar + Onion + Garlic
- Spicy Mayo: Roasted Red Chilies + Cayenne + Chipotle Peppers + Honey + Mayo
- Sweet Sriracha BBQ: Roasted Red Chili Puree + Tomato + Onion + Molasses + Brown Sugar
If the flavor descriptors aren’t enough to send you to Miami or Orlando, hungry eaters can find the best fried chicken in your home state. You can also check out our guide to making the best fried chicken at home!
Note: Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.