Dunkin’ Donuts Has a New $2 Menu and We Couldn’t Be Happier
The new Dunkin' Run menu has crave-worthy snacks for only $2? Yes please!
It’s no secret that we love a good homemade snack, but when 11 o’clock rolls around and we’re already shaking out the last crumbs in our lunch boxes—a little fast food pick-me-up goes a long way. That’s why we we’re stoked when we heard about Dunkin Donuts new spread of cheap (and totally delicious) eats. Seriously—the menu looks so good, and it’s now available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations across the country. The brand-new lineup of snacks has some tempting treats that should pair perfectly with a Dunkin’ coffee. (Here’s how DD keeps the coffee fresh.)
P.S. Everything is only $2 each!
Here’s what to look out for:
- Donut Fries: Introduced earlier this summer, Donut Fries feature five individual pieces of delicious, buttery dough served warm and crisp with a generous sprinkling of cinnamon sugar. This a comfort food mashup we seriously love.
- Ham & Cheese Roll-ups: Two orders of delicious ham and cheese rolled up in flour tortillas. This double order batch makes for a satisfying on-the-go snack.
- Pretzel Bites & Mustard: When only a salty treat will do, go for the Pretzel Bites & Mustard; five bite-sized pretzels are served warm and perfectly paired with the side pretzels were made for—spicy brown mustard.
- Waffle Breaded Chicken Tenders: Two chicken tenders generously coated in waffle batter. It’s an unusual combo of sweet-meets-savory that we love, in a snack-sized proportion.
- Fudge Brownie: An indulgent and chocolaty gluten-free fudge brownie. It’s the chain’s first-ever GF product to roll out across the country; we’re hopeful that it becomes the first of many. Individually wrapped, these treats are a welcome grab-and-go option for gluten-free dessert aficianados everywhere!
No real Dunkin’ run would be complete without at least one donut, right? The beloved S’mores Donut is making its triumphant return! It’s graham cracker meets chocolate meets gooey marshmallow, all together in one delicious doughnut. (There are SO many good ways to make s’mores.)
Psst! These Dunkin’ Donuts copycat recipes really hit the spot when you can’t squeeze in a Dunkin’ run.